Building the Campaign Team
Political campaigns are won through the effort of the people who are a part of them. If you want to see change in the way things are done here in Ottawa Centre and in Canada as a whole, sign up below to participate in this campaign and help build a sustainable, Green future!
There are hundreds of ways that you can get involved and contribute here in Ottawa Centre. Take a look below to see what might be the best fit for you.
Help Spread the Word
- Email friends about Angela and link to web-site
- Share with your contact lists
- Host a meet Angela coffee party in your home
- Tweet & Re-tweet @akellerherzog
- Invite your Facebook friends to Campaign Events
Help With Voter Contact
- Canvass in your neighbourhood alongside others
- Call prospective Green supporters
- Talk to neighbours about important election issues
- Become a neighbourhood leader and lead voter engagement sessions
Contribute Your Skills
- Event organizing
- Translating text content
- Making art for posters and signs
Fundraise and Donate
Alongside people power, campaigns need funding to help make them sustainable. Fundraising can happen in many ways, such as:
- Hosting a fundraising dinner or party in your home or place of work
- Contributing items or services to a silent auction to the campaign directly
- Help organizing fundraising events
- Donate today!
Follow the link below to the Green Party of Canada website to get involved in the campaign – we welcome your ideas, energy, and creativity!
Don’t have the time to jump into a campaign team, but still want to support the Green Wave in Ottawa Centre? Follow the link below to donate to Angela’s growing campaign!
Want to learn more about the campaign before joining the team? Sign up to our bi-weekly newsletter to hear about policy updates, public events Angela & the team will be attending, and more!